Friday, March 19, 2010

Looking Hot



Was suppose to update this yesterday, but I got tired and fell asleep.


Simple day really, same ol me running away from dad. Went out with Sarah on Wednesday to HELP and hung around, saw shuni for a moment but she was kinda in distress and brushed me off. Was kinda ticked at her for doing so, but I guess she really had some issues to deal with. Sarah went to this psychology thing.. unfortunately not my forte ;3 In the end spent some time in the library looking up random books and reading Warcraft that ken loaned to me. Got me thinking as well.


Went around looking at the course they offered and was pretty lethargic about it, there wasn't much that HELP could provide me in Mass com wise, though they did give a pretty solid foundation program. -_- not to mention its much closer to home *god i hate commutes* Went to catch a bus home and bumped into Malini and the others, they seemed busy enough so it was just simple greetings. The sun was so obscenely hot I wanted to melt and die.


After waiting abit me and sarah got frustrated and decided to hail a cab home with her cousin, his damn cute and blur wei, I didn't even know it was her cousin, though I've seen him around. CURSE PHOTOBUCKET AND ITS HORRIBLE UPLOADING THING. NIABUU, has pictures to upload but unfortunately you won't be able to see them :( Anyone recommend a new hosting website for pics? 


Went swimming for the rest of the day and god the water was so refreshing, it was so nice having a cool dip in the pool in the hot weather. Rah's mom raged so she couldn't head for dinner.


She doesn't look very happy no?
Photobucket

Went for dinner with the guys and home to bed, was exhausted so slept pretty early. Oh and Belated congratulations to Ken for passing your driving test <3 your a man now. HEHE.


---


Thursday,


Was suppose to be a hectic day, yet it ended up lazy. Went out for breakkie with Sarah and the newly returned Nini <3 all the way back from godknowswhere had a good time laughing and catching up, as well as me updating her on my situation. Funny how even after a long period of absence, it seemed only yesterday we were all sitting in the mamak, when I was 17. 15. 14. 13... How time flies, sometimes I just feel as though no matter how much I try to catch it, or to make sense of things, it just slips through my hand like sand.

Walked Smelly to 1u for his piano class at 12 only to find that it got postponed to 2, got invited out from Shuni to have dinner at 12 itself but was too damn lazy to walk back and forth since they didn't wanna pick me up. -_- stayed home and used the comp for hours on end. Finally going out with nini, ivan, munz , hockwee, Z yun, caymen for dinner. 



Was suppose to go to ivan's place for poker but queen was kinda annoyed so decided to stay home,-_- i should have just annoyed her more and continued out. King had caught me Finally after all of these days of avoiding him, I swear I had almost vomited my heart out when I saw him, I bet I looked like a trapped mongrel by the judge of my horror filled face. Though he seemed calmed enough and said he would speak to me tomorrow.........


OHEY ANY PLANS?


*Morning gym with nin and rah, afternoon movie with munz and nin... evening plans yet to unfold.*


shitbrix with the amount of food I'm eating I'm gonna gain all the weight I lost from stress back.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


--


Random Rant, don't you just hate "friends?"

You know, the type who would always give a willing smile and a friendly hi. But thats about it. I don't know, but I've always feared loosing my friends, sometimes so deep that it haunts me when I sleep. Even now when I'm away from rah for more then 2 weeks i get nightmares of her and I arguing. I hate that they look for me when they need things, but when I'm in pain, when I'm in need, they don't notice, nor do they give a damn to give me a call.


I have been going through alot of things these weeks, and I've had plenty of sleepless nights. Though some friends would know better then others. I feel so empty inside, when they drop me texts asking "hey are you ok" and I reply. "yea I'm good"


I haven't been going to college for awhile, do you really think "I'm good?"


They didn't want to know further than that, they satisfied themselves by saying that. Having made the effort to "ask if a friend is in pain"


Bah, I don't need friends like these. I have my real ones.

























No comments:

Post a Comment