Tuesday, March 23, 2010

C is for Kuki, It's Good Enough for Me.

So like yea, C is for Kuki, it's good enough for me 8D.

Anyways.

Things have been hectic for me lately. So many assignments to rush. Still, I had fun doing my assignments since it's a group project. Not to mention that my group members are epic. They're nice, friendly, funny, and sometimes noisy. It's always fun hanging out with them.

Woke up around 10.30 am today. I don't have any classes but I had to go to college for my group assignment meeting. Turns out that later around 11.45 am, one of my member called because she couldn't find any parking in college so we ended up going to this Taiwanese food shop. They have really great food and there's also internet service here. My other 2 members had their lunch while I made myself busy by reading manga since I didn't have any appetite to eat. After lunch, we started our discussion.

During our discussion, one of my teammate, Annie, talked a wee bit too fast and my face was all blank. I just stared at her with a blank expression for a good 5 minutes or so and nodded my head stupidly. She was like, "Eh Meliza, you okay? You look so blur wei." My other teammate, Lee Fong, giggled because I look really funny with a blank expression. My face looked like this:


D: I was damn sleepy because I didn't get enough sleep. That's why I was all blur blur during our discussion. But when Annie and Lee Fong suddenly talked about anime... LOL, my sleepiness flew out of the window immediately. 8D.

Well, I guess that's all. I can't really think straight now because I'm so goddamn sleepy.

... C IS FOR KUKI~ IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME~ 8D

- Bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment