Friday, March 19, 2010

Bad Day is so Not Cool

I love my mom to death but... Because of something, I accidentally snapped at her yesterday. And I know it hurt her feelings badly since it made me cringe when I kept thinking back of what I've said to her. It hurts and I ended up crying because I never mean to snap at her and hurt her feelings.

So like yea, it all started when she called me yesterday, in the afternoon. She kept bringing up the topic that annoys me a lot, which is about me looking for a job. She kept on going on and on and due to the pressure of college assignments and some personal problems, I couldn't take it anymore and snapped at her. I told her to shut up and don't bring that up anymore and guess what? I ended the call abruptly.

I sat down and re-think about the conversation that I had with my mom. And I imagined myself being in her place. It hurts and I cried because I felt really bad.

Guess I'll call her later in the afternoon, after my classes. I need to apologize for what I've done.


Side note: Too many assignments can make you shit bricks and rocks. Seriously.

- Bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment