Monday, March 15, 2010

God Don't you hate it when it stinks?


I hate getting nightmares. I really really hate getting nightmares. The only thing I hate more then getting nightmares are actual real life drama. Which is pretty bad as well. 

Went to Utar yesterday with Kent and Liz, Kenneth dropped out last minute since he was too tired, it was a pretty good experience going to a different college and actually listening to the open day speeches, I never really had the chance when dad forced me in Kdu. All in all it was an enjoyable day save for some things. 

Mom actually got lost while driving towards the college, Laughed at her for being so cute. Didn't really take pictures cause I was too lazy to, went to KLCC for the fun of it and saw my childhood park, it was nice being there looking at the place where I use to go alot when I was a kid with my family and played around. Weather was bloody hot and it was so awesome when it rained. Sang like a girl on the shrooms without much of a care :D. 

Liz told Kent and I to go ahead since she needed to stay to buy some stuff, so we headed back to my place, had dinner at homst before sending the little bastard to the train station. 

Slept pretty early yesterday, woke up pretty early too. Didn't have the mood to go out, and just stayed at home, contemplating to go to college or not. I don't really want to step foot into that college anymore, but it Is for my mom's sake. Guess I'll have to suck it up and go in there tomorrow... or one day before the dean calls and tells dad I've been skipping for so long. 

Had 2 nightmares today, one of myself arguing with my mom for a pretty weird thing and another of myself arguing with my dad. -_- it was bitter and I woke up resenting to speak to father even more. Someone told me that I was bipolar once, and I completely agree. I can be So happy one moment, and really upset the next. I'm not sure why myself, I guess its probably from thinking too much on some details best left forgotten. I just wanna strangle everyone around me sometimes, and sometimes I feel on top of  the world. Bahh... I'm too lazy to go into details.

Another day maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment