Saturday, March 13, 2010

Climbing Broga Hill



Round 7pm give or take yesterday Kent asked me to head on to Broga Hill with him and Matt, it was an Impulse thing, but then again all of us are either bums, emobums or another sort of bums. Decided :D WHAT THE HECK WHY NOT. I need some exercise! Warned the poor guy that I was so unfit, though he assured me it would be fine and that the track WASN'T that bad of one. We left for the hill at 3.30am, yes, 3.30am. Well 4 give and take, since Kent tried calling the cellie and I was too much of a pig not to pick up. Gullible enough to believe Matt and Kents Bs about the hill being 5 hours away and that we were gonna take the bus back -_-. 

Anyways..

Have you even been Hiking at 5am in the morning in some Ulu place? Its fucking scary! WTF! We parked at a palm estate at the base of Broga Hill, (btw its near Seremban for those of you who don't know) after an hours drive. The highways were really nice and peaceful, but when we got to the point where we actually had to get off, Man road was dark and dodgy. 

The track itself wasn't too bad. But seeming that I've lost all my athletic abilities we took around 45 minutes to get up there, give and take. With me stopping on occasion to rest. :( Potong steam la, climbing with 2 guys, their so much more fitter then I am, paiseh slowed them down <_<. Kent so ungentlemanly Scurried to the top without looking back while poor matt had to teman me ;D aha at least cakap bullshit banyak dengan dia. Had no pictures till the Sun was rising since it was too dark to see.

But even then in the dark the view was breathtaking...





Photobucket


Was taken shy of dawn, Had a picture of the city lights in the dark, but kinda screwed it up when I resized it ;(. The air was so cool at the top, albeit it was a steep climb.. It was totally worth it being on top of the hill. I didn't care if dirt got into my hair, I had to lie on the peak on my back. It was wonderful feelings the cool wind blow against my skin and just enjoying quietly the scenery before the sun rose. The guys and I didn't exchange much words when we reached the peak, we kinda were in our own world, just silently enjoying everything.


Kent's first appearance! This was actually the first shot of the day, it was a flash ;( as you can see everything was pitch black. Kent looking blur and dumb ;D AHAHA stupid boy.


Photobucket


Matt and I, Shot by Kent while it was still dark, we were at the highest peak then Sitting on a rock. BOY was it a lonngggg way down


Photobucket


the 2 apes that followed me up.


Photobucket


Matt kept referring the scenery of the mountains to the lord of the rings, so we decided to take roles. Kent would be Golem since he was freakishly thin, I Gimly because I was short and had red hair and called ManSab affectionately by most of them freaks, and Matt would be ... well... he WANTED to be Legolas....


But Uh.. Well...


Photobucket


I don't really see ANY resemblance EHUEHUHEHEUEH Go dream la you matt! you can't pull off graceful blonde elf la!


Etiher ways, the Sun eventually rose, and the view of the mountains came into full blow...


Like I said, breath taking


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


After the sun rose completely all of us were playing around, not really ready to head down the mountains yet


Photobucket


NO Kent, NO. Adam Lambert Will NOT take a second look at you, even if you do that. LOL.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Ffs! Kent I told you to stop having gay fantasies of Adam Lambert! His outta your league!


Photobucket


Matt looks like he wants to pangsai here :D


Photobucket


Always the photographer. Stopping to take pictures


Photobucket


Me and my awesome rock ;D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Eventually we did tire and finally got down to the base of the mountain around 9.30am. Only to find that Matts car had problems starting =_=


Kents face before finding out that Matts car would not start


Photobucket


Photobucket


Kent's face after


Photobucket


Fgt.


Eventually the 3 of us had to walk to the town near by to get some help, though Matt called his dad to come on over. Went to get some breakfast :D


Photobucket


We walked around a kilometer give and take. It wasn't too bad.


The Food there wasn't as good as I thought it would be, a huge disappointment compared to KL food :3 but it was still edible.


Photobucket


Matts dad surprisingly came really quick, he was around with the mechanic after 30min or so. Got home around 1 and had some tutti fruity with the guys before dropping me off home, fell asleep instantly and woke up at 6... Only to find..


Photobucket


Photobucket


My house was flooded from the heavy rain -_-. Moonsoon drain got clogged up so we had to clean and get the water away. Went out for dinner with Erin in Taman Desa with Kent, shaun, Ally and Jason. We some laughs before me needing to get home. Too tired to put any humour. 5.30am now... must.. sleep....


Oh and before I forget


HAPPY BEEARLY BIRTHDAY ANDREW! YOUR FUCKING OLD NOW :D ONE MORE YEAR CLOSER TO DEATH! DON'T GET STONED TOO MUCH!!! <3 Dude your 20 now...

No comments:

Post a Comment