Saturday, March 27, 2010

It Doesn't really matter who you say you are.


Its 3am right now, and in all honesty I can't sleep a wink, maybe it was the fact that I had slept almost the whole afternoon. Stomach pains suck. Had dinner with Shaun and Matt, Kr could not join cause of the huge jam, and it was mad if he wanted to take a cab all the way to 1u. -_-


Twas a nice dinner, and belanja'd shaun to starbucks cause I scratched his car the other day while driving it. BUT in my defense! I was not use to his steering and it was fking hard to turn! D:


Matty Looking like the adorable fatty he is. So cute la ;D Like want to pinch his cheeks only


Photobucket


Photobucket


And Shaun looking very satisfied with his starbucks. It was a good frappacino. Too bad I only have starbucks every once in 3 months. Shaun told us both he has like over 300 bucks worth of starbucks receipts SIAO. He will probably die from coffee overdose la. 


Bucket and I were chatting to the wee hours of the morning, well, till now la. And she spoke of something being when someone takes a long time in their thoughts, it eventually tends to slip into depressing thoughts. Wonder if thats true with everybody, since well, I for one am no exception of my dark thoughts when I lie awake at night alone, thinking of all the things thats happened to me, and the regrets I have.  For one, the friends I've lost over the years cause of my attitude when I was younger. Though right now, I believe I am a better person, and letting friends go is another matter. I don't regret letting friends go, especially the ones I can't stand to be around anymore. I love my friends to death, but I guess sometimes you have to let them go, to hurt them in order to teach them.


Anyways, I like keeping my posts short and bittersweet. I found this old picture of me in College xD I think it looks pretty cool.


Stoned man.


Photobucket


Was taken before Malaysian Studies Exam I remember. I was tired after Studying for so long, Christal caught me in this Camio.


Either ways, till next time loves.




Don't mess with the cookie monster. Bitches

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment