Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tides



Been awhile since I've updated, been kinda lazy to too. But life has been bittersweet to me now. Its come to those days where you really sit down for awhile and think about your life. I've lost one of my closest friends, whose flown away back to her home town (Yes thats you bucket!) and I miss her company dearly. We cried at central when I was sending her off, though I didn't have time to say everything that was on my mind then. A hug was enough for us both then. Liz we're such babies aren't we? We didn't allow each other to cry in front of one an other.


On the other hand, I've been making lots of new friends in the past month, and gradually getting closer to them all, and I've come to appreciate all of their companies and quirks, they make me happier then I've been in awhile.


College has been wonderful so far too! I'm so exited to go into my new course, and doing something thats actually interesting and that allows me to have a real experience, got a bunch of awesome new course mates too, their all a funny bunch, and we share loads of laughter with one and other. Its so cool :D! Lecturers are all great... so far. Since starting in Taylors. And of course :)


You. Yea you. If your reading this you know who you are. Hi there :). I know right now we don't have much time for each other. But I've never been happier, and its all thanks to you. I'd say more, but then I won't be dodgy anymore. Looking forward to lazing around and being bored with you more :).


Though on the more bitter edge, I seem to be drifting away from a Sarah, I don't even know if she reads my blog now, but it feels as though she'd much prefer to hang with Zarra now more then me, and that we can't seem to relate some things to one and other anymore. Got into a small argument with her, but haven't really spoken to her since. Don't really think its right for me to do so somehow. Its odd to me because everytime I seem to call her out now adays, she's always busy. But somehow or rather she'd always have time for Munz and Z.


I guess life can't be all sweet and roses, I wonder where's this gonna bring me :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment